A BEAUTIFUL AFTERNOON AT ROOSEVELT LAKE
Kenzi wanted to drive out to Roosevelt Lake today after church. We figured the driving experience would be great. So, we jumped in the truck and were off to the lake. It was a beautiful day. She drove to the dam, then to the boat dock. We walked all around the dock looking at some huge boats. I took lots of pictures which was fun because I had such a beautiful subject. Kenzi is so photogenic.... and so accommodating. Smile, Kenzi!!! Show off those million dollar (okay, $5000+) teeth.
Kenzi wanted to drive out to Roosevelt Lake today after church. We figured the driving experience would be great. So, we jumped in the truck and were off to the lake. It was a beautiful day. She drove to the dam, then to the boat dock. We walked all around the dock looking at some huge boats. I took lots of pictures which was fun because I had such a beautiful subject. Kenzi is so photogenic.... and so accommodating. Smile, Kenzi!!! Show off those million dollar (okay, $5000+) teeth.
Wow....I love the $5,000+ teeth! Well worth it. Kenzi...Your Auntie Pam just loves you! You are a beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteKenzi is beautiful inside and out. I am soooo blessed.
ReplyDelete